The SBA is like having 25 sales people working for you, because your fellow members will be carrying your cards and referring your business to people they meet, without you having to pay them any salaries or commission. Successful businesses depend on 'word-of-mouth' marketing as the best form of promotion there is!
Spelthorne Business Association is a networking association that aims to increase the business of our members, by exchanging qualified business referrals.
- We are a not-for-profit organisation.
- All the fees paid to the association are used to promote the members’ businesses.
- No long contracts or commitment.
- Pay as you go and you can leave when you want to.
- We protect our members by ensuring that only one person from each profession joins the association.
- Run democratically for the members, by a leadership team of members.
Our purpose is to bring together local businesses and customers, to share business opportunities where meetings are focused on generating business for the participants.
Want to become a member? Click Here to download our New Members Form, fill it in and come along to our next meeting.
Please Note: We only allow one member per trade, so we would sugges that you attend at least once before becoming a member.
When is our next meeting? Click Here to find out
We meet atthe venue below 7:00am- 8:30am Every Other Wednesday
(See the Events page for details)
Hazelwood Centre LLP
Croysdale Avenue, Sunbury on Thames, TW16 6QU
T: 01932 750 190